Please check where your main number calls route to via Portal > Configuration > Service Accounts.
Please see detailed information within guides located under each section below.
To access the portal depending of your region, please see links below.
Please note all custom messages need to be in .WAV file format. To convert your file please see guide below on how to convert for any audio file format to .WAV
Convert to .WAV file format:
Please go to https://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav
1. Upload your audio file
2. Change "Sampling Rate" to 8000hz
3. Click "Start conversion"
Please follow the steps below according to your call flow on how to upload/play a holiday message.
How to play a holiday message via Calling Group?
Please note you may need a copy of your standard greeting before changing to your holiday greeting.
1. Navigate to Portal>configuration>service accounts
2. In ‘All Accounts’ click inside and a drop down should become available, from here select on the drop-down menu ‘Calling Group’ and press ‘Search’ or alternately you can search for name of Calling Group in the search bar
3. Click on configure located to the Calling Group you’d like to set a holiday voicemail, this is located on the right-hand side
4. Navigate to ‘Information’ tab below
5. Change ‘Answer Mode’ to ‘Voicemail Only’ and press ‘Save’ (**please note the original answer mode as this will be need reverting back when normal work hours resume**)
6. Navigate to ‘Voicemail’ tab below
7. Under greetings (in grey) you shall see ‘mode’. Click on the drop-down option and select ‘fully personalised’. You should see ‘File Options’
8. If choosing ‘upload’ please the click ‘choose file’ and upload your following holiday message and click ‘Save changes’
9. To revert please change answer mode back to what it was under step 5 and upload your normal standard voicemail greeting by repeating steps 5 to 8.