Please check where your main number calls route to via Portal > Configuration > Service Accounts.
Please see detailed information within guides located under each section below.
To access the portal depending of your region, please see links below.
Please note all custom messages need to be in .WAV file format. To convert your file please see guide below on how to convert for any audio file format to .WAV
Convert to .WAV file format:
Please go to https://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav
1. Upload your audio file
2. Change "Sampling Rate" to 8000hz
3. Click "Start conversion"
How to play a holiday message via Service Account?
1. Navigate to Portal>configuration>service accounts
2. In ‘All Accounts’ click inside and a drop down should become available, from here select ‘Service Account’ and press ‘Search’ or alternately you can search for your name in the search bar
3. Click on configure located to the Service Account you’d like to set a holiday voicemail, this is located on the right-hand side
4. Now navigate to ‘Information’ tab below
5. Change ‘Answer Mode’ to ‘Voicemail Only’ and press ‘Save’
6. Now navigate down to ‘Voicemail’ tab below
7. Under greetings (in grey) you shall see ‘mode’. Click on the drop-down option and select ‘fully personalised’. You should see ‘File Options’
8. If choosing ‘upload’ please the click ‘choose file’ and upload your following holiday message and click ‘Save changes’
9. To revert please change answer mode back to what it was under step 5 and upload your normal standard voicemail greeting by repeating steps 5 to 8.
Step 6 – 8 can also be completed by calling *98 from your CloudCall phone and following the instructions to personalise the VM greeting.