- The file format must be “.wav” & less than 2mb & have no spaces or special characters in the name (we recommend the following service - https://www.freeconvert.com/wav-compressor).
- If you already have a personalised message set, you must set it to standard and save, then switch back to fully personalised.
Log into the CloudCall portal from the three following options:
- You can visit https://portal.uk.cloudcall.com/ & sign in with your Username & Password.
- If you are using the chrome plugin, open your chrome plugin, click the four squares, then click portal.
- If you are using Salesforce, open your Salesforce plugin, and click the four squares, then click portal.
Sign into the CloudCall portal with your CloudCall Credentials.
Navigate to “Service Accounts”.
Find your service account and click “configure”.
Click on the “Voicemail” tab.
Select “Fully Personalised”.
Select the “Choose File” option.
Choose your selected file, ensuring that its .wav format & less than 2mb with no spaces or special characters.
Select “Save changes just below”.
If you require any assistance with this, or if you encounter a problem, please contact the support team.