1. Select a Salesforce Campaign. Click Add to Broadcast Button
2. Select if it's a Marketing or Information List, Click the tick icon. (Marketing lists will add an opt out line to text, whereas Information lists will not)
3. Use the enter your message box at the right of the plugin. (You can view all your broadcast messages in the broadcast tab). Any replies will be shown in the SMS tab.
Upload Campaign in the CloudCall Dialpad:
4. From the Salesforce plugin, select the menu icon (4 little squares top-left) and then Select SMS. Click the arrow to Select Upload Campaign.
5. Pick your username. Pick the Salesforce Campaign and Select the Category.
6. From the Salesforce plugin, select the menu icon (4 little squares top-left) and select SMS. Click create SMS icon .
7. Click to add contacts to the broadcast list. Give the broadcast list a name. Select the message Category and then click Create.
Please sign in to leave a comment.