Please check where your main number calls route to via Portal > Configuration > Service Accounts.
Please see detailed information within guides located under each section below.
To access the portal depending of your region, please see links below.
Please note all custom messages need to be in .WAV file format. To convert your file please see guide below on how to convert for any audio file format to .WAV
Convert to .WAV file format:
Please go to https://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-wav
1. Upload your audio file
2. Change "Sampling Rate" to 8000hz
3. Click "Start conversion"
Please follow the steps below according to your call flow on how to upload/play a holiday message.
How to play a holiday message via Campaigns?
1. Navigate to Portal>campaigns>manage campaigns
2. Click on the campaign you want to make the change
3. Click on ‘open schedule wizard’
4. Click on ‘holiday exceptions’
5. Remove any old dates
6. Click in the white box to add all dates that the closed message should play for
7. The times specified are the times the campaign will be open, therefore please change times to 00:00 TO 00.01 – This means the closed message will play for caller who call in outside of this specified time
8. Click 'Update Schedule' then close schedule box
9. Expand File uploads and click ‘launch file upload wizard’
10. Upload your message under ‘holiday audio file’
11. If the ‘Redirect Action’ is set to ‘Redirect to Number’, please change this to ‘Play Closed Message’.
Please note that should any amendments need making at step 6 and/or 7, then all dates will need removing and added in again.
No reversion is needed when normal office hours resume
Please sign in to leave a comment.